Are you aged 18 – 25? Interested in finding a new way to be a changemaker in your community? Living, working or studying in London? The Trust In You Programme could be for you! Trust In You, a free programme run by Sculpt UK is looking for young people interested in developing their skills around leadership, working in the charity sector and social action to join a six month programme all about becoming a young trustee. We know from research by the young trustee movement that less than 3% of trustees in the UK are under 30 and we are on a mission to change this!
But what am I committing to?
We are asking for a commitment max 3 hours per week (1 hour direct intervention and 2 hours self directed work) plus one in person event per month. Over a six month period you will:
- Complete 10 training sessions (both in person and online)
- A maximum of 5 coaching circles
- Be paired with a mentor
- Develop a social action project with other aspiring young trustees
- Pitch your social action project to a group of charity experts, and bid for additional funds for your project
- Be given the opportunity to develop content for a magazine and podcast